The Continuing Pharmacy Education (CPE) activities have been developed through a joint providership of ProCE, Inc. and the National Association of Specialty Pharmacy (NASP). ProCE is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Pharmacy Education (ACPE) as a provider of Continuing Pharmacy Education. The release date for these activities is September 9 to 12, 2019. This conference is acceptable for up to 27.0 contact hours (2.7 CEU) in states that recognize ACPE providers. The conference registration fee covers the cost of CPE credit. Participants must complete an online post-test and evaluation at www.proce.com at the conclusion of the conference for each session they attend to receive pharmacy CE credit. Proof of completion will be posted in NABP CPE Monitor proﬁ les. All post-tests and evaluations must be completed no later than November 8, 2019. No partial credit will be given for any individual session. The target audience for these CPE activities is pharmacists.
As a provider accredited by ACPE, it is the policy of ProCE, Inc. to ensure balance, independence, objectivity, and scientific rigor in all educational activities. A potential for bias may exist if a continuing education faculty member is affiliated with or has a financial interest in any organization(s) that may have a direct interest in the subject matter of the presentation. Situations involving potential bias are not inherently problematic or unethical, but the prospective audience must be made aware of the affiliation or financial interest. It is intended that any potential bias be identified openly so that the audience is provided full disclosure of the facts and may form their own judgments about the continuing education activity content.
1. To receive CE credit for the activities at this conference, you must complete the post-tests and evaluations online no later than Friday, November 8, 2019.
2. Visit www.ProCE.com/CSPE.
3. Click on the Evaluations link under the heading “Evaluation & CE Credit”.
4. Click on the blue Evaluation button which is listed with the NASP Annual Meeting & Expo - September 9-12, 2019 CE activity.
5. Login to the ProCE CE Center. Note: You will need to sign up for a new account if you have not previously used the ProCE CE Center.
6. Click the Enroll Now button then enter the Attendance Codes for all of the CE sessions you attended. NOTE: Each session has a unique attendance code.
7. Take the post-tests, complete the evaluations, and claim CE credit. NOTE: Claim CE credit only for the sessions you attended.
8. If you need assistance or have questions, please contact ProCE at 630-540-2848 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.