Who should exhibit?
The NASP Conference gives you access to decision makers, executives, and owners involved in specialty pharmacy. The meeting is attended by CEOs, chief pharmacy officers, pharmacy directors, executives from specialty pharmacies, health plans, pharmacy benefit managers, health systems, the pharmaceutical industry, GPOs, distributors, consulting firms, and vendors. NASP welcomes and encourages participation by all stakeholders in specialty pharmacy, including:
Reasons your company should exhibit:
- Pharmaceutical/biotech companies
- Health plans/reimbursement
- Pharmaceutical distribution services
- Pharmacy benefit management companies
- Specialty pharmacy
- Patient support services
- Meet with decision makers within specialty pharmacy
- Demonstrate innovative products and services
- Position your company as an industry leader
- Expand business opportunities with existing customers
- Establish strategic partnerships
- Network with leaders in specialty pharmacy
Sponsorship provides opportunity for you to demonstrate your support of this evolving market and will provide your company with maximum exposure. NASP offers various sponsorship packages to accommodate all investment levels.
Who to contact?
For more information, please contact: Colin Fishbein at firstname.lastname@example.org
or (732) 947-7663.